2. Jerry Bruckheimer was 45 years old which is crazy because he looks exactly the same now as he did then. And he's making the same type of movies. So basically he doesn't age, which either means he's an alien or he's got some really good Doctors.
3. Prince of Persia resident babe Gemma Arterton was 3 years old. Which makes her the same age as me. Which means she wants to go on a date with me, whoah, that's a big jump there, but hey, this is LA and I can dream.
4. Ben Kingsley had already won an Oscar for Ghandhi, so naturally in 1989 he thought to himself - "Now that I have my hardware, I can go make any movie I want"
5. The game was just a game. Little did creator Jordan Mechner now that it would soon spawn a mega franchise that would be reinvented four times and keep the name. Since that fateful game, there has been:
Prince of Persia 3D (No one talks about this one)
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (This is a reinvention cause this one is hyper violent)
Prince of Persia (cell shaded)
6. Persia as a country had been around for about 7,011 years. That's a long time and shitload of princes
7. Steve Jobs probably had the iphone, ipad, and the upcoming ibrain all planned out
8. Paul Abdul had a number one album, which is crazy, because now Paula Abdul is still very much important, albeit in a much much different sense.
9. Batman was the number one movie at the box office, it starred a Persian actor named Michael Keaton. I'm just kidding Keaton is not Persian, he's just a super hero.
10. The transformers were around, ready and waiting to be reborn into a franchise.