In honor of the "super hip brah mon flannel Arcade Fire Vampire Weekend Jack Keroauc Chuck Taylor PBR Vinyl" hipster film 500 Days of Summer, I have prepared a list of sequels for the producers to consider. Listen to the hipster heartbreak anthem while considering these titles, but don't think too hard.
1. 500 Days of Hummers- It could go either way...
2. 500 Days of Stone Cold Stunners- Austin 3:16 still lives on, get em a beer!
3. 500 Days of Plumbers- Two plumbers, 250 broken toilets, 250 broken sinks, and one cute girl.
4. 500 Days of Drummers- The story of a Venice beach drum circle that uses sonic waves to prevent a tidal wave from wiping out Venice beach. It's a musical but it's like 2012.
5. 500 Days of Christopher Plummer- Star of "Must Love Dogs" and the voice of the dastardly MUNTZ in "Up." Give up for the Plums.
6. 500 Days of "Dumb and Dumber"- Two hipsters listen to Elliot Smith and watch "Dumb and Dumber" all day on their roof in their trendy yet cheap yet classy Brooklyn apartment.
7. 500 Seconds of Summer- 8.3 minutes of summer, enough time to eat an ice cream Popsicle with gum drop eyes.
8. 500 People Forced to Watch "The Happening"- Zooey Deschanel's finest performance viewed on repeat 500 times
9. 500 Days, of wait, no, did you know that Joseph Gordon-Levitt plays Cobra Commander in the upcoming "GI Joe", seriously.
10.500- Sequel to 400, which is the sequel to 300.