So after posting the pics, so we have a trailer for "The Fantastic Mr. Fox," the new film from hipster deity Wes Anderson. There are couple things I wish to point out about this trailer
1. They say "Fantastic" about five times in the trailer. If the movie is terrible, I'd say the amount of reviewers who say something along the lines of "this movie isn't that....fantastic" will be larger than amount of affection brah man indie rock Vampire Weekend tight jean hipsters have for Mr. Anderson.
2. They say it's form the author of "Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory," which for all you rookies out there is the legendary Roald Dahl.
3. The trailer opens with the words "so it begins" which is a semi tag line of Wes Anderson's movies.
4. Stop motion animation looks fresh and original, here's hoping that the movie is too.
5. This movie has absolutely nothing on "Where the Wild Things Are" in terms of movies based off children's books coming out in the fall.
6. If you're looking for a Funny People review, it's below.