Thislalife is back up in this action flick called life. The holiday season is winding down and soon regular posting will resume, until then, sit tight. I was recently at a holiday party with youngsters present in and in between explain how dope T2 is, I had a moment of zen. I'll share them with you now.
1. Arnold Rules!!- If have not seen "Predator", "Commando", "Conan", or "Commando", go watch "High School Musical" because these movies are essential viewing for dudes on every continent.
2. "Bad Boys II" - Is the current gold standard for stupid action movie.
3. "The Dark Knight" is does not get worse with repeated viewings.
4. "The Expendables" is going to be a 80's action movie festival in the 2000's. This is a glorious thing because action films these days are either too serious (Valkyrie) or too fake (The Transporter).
5. Good Action films are timeless. I mean when I watch "Cobra," I get a kick out of it because it's a Cheetos cheese fest of action goodness. I also like the action, and good action knows no decade.
6. I watched "Little Caesar" last year, and even though it came out in 1931, it was fresh to me. In that film Edward G Robinson shoots a dude through the wall, a cool piece which of action cinema, which is also repeated in the 2003 classic "Bad Boys II." See that's what I'm talking about.